Rhythm Kids Summer
Rhythm Kids: Interactive drumming for kids! Created for children ages 4 - 7, Rhythm Kids is an exciting music, movement, and drumming class. Children integrate and assimilate rhythm into their lives, as they:
· learn multicultural drumming patterns;
· develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments;
· explore movement and dance while singing songs;
· play games based on music and drumming;
· have fun with a host of rhythm activities;
Rhythm Kids follows through on the Music Together® vision
to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from
birth through age eight.
· 7 weekly, 45-minute classes
· 2 CDs each semester
· Access to online in-home activity pages
· Access to online video tutorials and play-along
· Learn, create, discover and explore music, movement and drumming;
· Enjoy age-appropriate ways to play rhythm instruments;
· Explore traditional drumming patterns through animal names and movements;
· Experience drumming, song, and dance from around the world;
· Find new ways to connect mind, body, and voice through rhythm;
· Develop skill in improvising, soloing, conducting, composition, and
· Participate in active musical games that are both enriching and totally fun!
Parents may drop their student off or stay and participate in class.